David Enright is a partner at Howe+Co Solicitors and is also a sitting Magistrate. David has been admitted to the Law Society of England and Wales, is admitted to practice in Gibraltar, is admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Judicature of Northern Ireland, was previously admitted to practice (and practiced) in the Republic of Ireland and is a member of the Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates. He is a regular commentator on national and international media for high profile legal issues.
- Law Society of England and Wales Solicitor of the Year (2012–2013) – Private Practice
- Queens Counsel (Honoris Causa) Nominated Law Society of England and Wales, decision awaited
- Co-recipient of the 2009 ‘Liberty’ and ‘Justice’ Human Rights award 2009
- Law Society Gazette Solicitor of the Week
- Short listed for the award of Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year