An accident on the road, whether as a driver, passenger or a pedestrian is one of the most common ways of sustaining an injury. If an accident was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Compensation could include the following:-
- Compensation for the pain you suffered following the accident.
- Car repairs/insurance excess.
- Loss of earnings.
- Our of pocket expenses such as travel and medication.
- Care and assistance if someone had to look after you following the accident.
- Future losses if the accident is going to have long-term consequences.
If the driver that caused the accident is uninsured, we can assist you by making a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau.
If you think you might have a claim, please fill in the attached claim form.